Are you and your child having an issue with your child’s school?
- Does your child need special services or extra attention that their are not getting?
- Does your child have disciplinary problems in school?
- Has your child been placed in a special ed program?
What can Three Rivers Legal Services do to help with an issue with a school?
Every child has the right to free, quality education in a safe and appropriate setting. Our attorneys help with special education aids, or inappropriate placement issues. Sometimes we can help with disciplinary procedures such as expulsion from school.
- Advocating on behalf of parents and students to ensure that school systems provide services guaranteed under laws that protect disabled children, such as: the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (504) or the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- Providing community outreach together with advocacy groups and faith based organizations. Offering training for parents in early identification of disabilities and in their rights and the rights of their children to receive a free and appropriate public education; and
- Training volunteers to become educational surrogates for foster children.
Call 866-256-8091 now to make an appointment to speak to one of our attorneys or click below to apply for help and receive a call from one of our Intake Specialists, if you are eligible for free assistance.