Every Dollar Counts!
Read our 2016 Annual Report
Your charitable online donation to TRLS will help low-income and vulnerable Florida residents better resolve their legal problems with advice and/or representation from a well trained legal aid or pro bono attorney.
Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc., a charitable organization, is tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)3. Donations to the organization are tax deductible.
There are two ways you can invest:
or mail to:
Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc.
901 NW 8th Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32601
All contributions received are retained by Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc. and are used to continue to provide services to eligible low income individuals.
Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc. is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services under the Solicitation of Contributions Act, Chapter 496, Florida Statutes. Our registration number is SC-01394. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state to (800) HELP-FLA (534-7352). Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Attorneys licensed to practice in Florida are reminded that under Rule 4-6.1(d), Pro Bono Public Service:
Each member of the bar shall annually report whether the member has satisfied the member's professional responsibility to provide pro bono legal services to the poor. Each member shall report this information through a simplified reporting form that is made a part of the member's annual membership fees statement. The form will contain the following categories from which each member will be allowed to choose in reporting whether the member has provided pro bono legal services to the poor:
(1) I have personally provided _____ hours of pro bono legal services;
(2) I have provided pro bono legal services collectively by: (indicate type of case and manner in which service was provided);
(3) I have contributed $__________ to: (indicate organization to which funds were provided);
(4) I have provided legal services to the poor in the following special manner: (indicate manner in which services were provided); or
(5) I have been unable to provide pro bono legal services to the poor this year; or
(6) I am deferred from the provision of pro bono legal services to the poor because I am: (indicate whether lawyer is: a member of the judiciary or judicial staff; a government lawyer prohibited by statute, rule, or regulation from providing services; retired, or inactive).